looks cool

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gabriel c., Apr 23, 2008.

1. That is a pretty cool looking knife! I would think about buying it if it had partial serration on it!!!

2. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I would be also interested in what type of metal they are using..

3. JBos

JBos Guest

Does it have a bent firing pin too?

Sorry, I'm just a little ticked about needing to send my new 995 back the day after buying it. Now its jamming up about 3-5% of the time.

I'll be putting up my full range report next week after I take it out Saturday. I oiled and buffed necessary parts so hopefully it won't jam.

I prefer the Ken onion kershaw knives; they're much better looking. While it is cool that it is a hi point knife I think it's a little ugly. Maybe it's just the small picture on my blackberry.

I'm in a bad mood thanks to work today. Sorry for being a Debbie downer. Normally my posts are better than this and will improve soon.

4. No worries, JBos. We all have our off days. :)

Don't give up on that 995, either. Plenty of info on the forum to help get yours straightened out. If you can't find it thru the search function, just give a holler.

Back to topic, I wonder how collectible the Hi-Point knives will be down the road...

5. These knives made for Hi-point or someone just slapped Hi-point on them?
    I saw another one on gunbroker that looks different, all in silver.

6. unscarred

unscarred Member

They were made for MKS Supply as a marketing tool. They come in different colors, and there is also a different model that comes in the Home defense pack. It has a serrated blade. They are very fine knives.

7. thats what im wondering too.