Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
What the Hell was that?
789 Posts
Zero primers. $40 oddball powder at one store, zero anywhere else. You East US people piss me off sometimes…it’s like you buy it all, and none gets shipped out here. I saw an add for $350/1000 223 ammo…sold out in under an hour.

When I’m king, we’re going to allocate powder by state, and whatever state I’m in is going to choose first.
Yeah, I’m down to 1 lb of w231 and a few sleeves of primers. Bullets i got, but everything else, shelves are pretty much dry as a bone. Everywhere in line and even semi local is out of stock.

·
What the Hell was that?
789 Posts
Yeah, I’m down to 1 lb of w231 and a few sleeves of primers. Bullets i got, but everything else, shelves are pretty much dry as a bone. Everywhere in line and even semi local is out of stock.
UPDATE: Managed to pick up 500 SPPs when i went up to Sarasota today. $10 per 100, but since I haven’t seen any in about a year, if figured i better get them. Sadly, the manager said the next shipment (sometime this month) was from Bosnia/Herzegovina (Unis Ginex?) and that they were going to be $15 per 100. Just get crazier and crazier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts