lost my mind yesterday.......

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by jd1968, Dec 18, 2015.

1. I've been wanting a h.p. 40s&w for awhile, and finally got one yesterday evening,was able to talk the guy down to $130 i was also able to pick up a 22 rifle that i had talked the guy down to for $70. Yesterday started out really badly, but it definitely ended on a good note i'm proud to say that i now have every caliber of handgun that h.p. makes

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Nice!

Which .22?:confused:

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    HP22A, Silly! :p

4. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    What a waste of time...I'm waiting for the 2295...:eek:

5. I got a remington 522 viper, i bought it from a gunsmith who's fixed the problems these models are commonly known for.

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Interesting! That's the polymer framed gun right? I've passed on a few of them, but just because they were high priced and there's no/few parts. At $70, I'd have jumped in as well.:)

7. 0311

0311 Member

Congrats jd. It's great that H.P.'s are not expensive. Having a boat load of them is fun, for sure.

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

AWESOME!

You are almost there?

9. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Reminds me of the Remmy Nylon 66 is used to have. Really miss that piece. Also had a Remmy 308 pump carbine that I won in a skeet championship at RAF Bentwaters, England 30 years ago. The Brit Bobbies destroyed that for me :mad:

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I don't see it?

Nylon 66, metal action, long for end, tube mag in the buttstock, shark fin front sight. Available in brown, black and green.

[​IMG]

522 Viper, polymer action, box mag fed, ramp front sight, black.

[​IMG]

11. I'm glad that h.p. makes it possible for poor guys like me to aquire firearms for a affordable price And I've been wanting a 22 rifle for awhile now, glad i ran across this one.