lots of fun with machine guns

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by 1knight, May 4, 2008.

1. Heres a video I seen on impactguns.com while looking for a bersa firestorm in .40 looks like lots of fun wish I could afford the ammo to do this. :lol:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-4QkBj3l8[/ame]

2. Great video :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

3. Shoulder firing a BAR.... Nice! I wonder what they did with the mountains of brass they had left over when they were done.

4. Posted a guard on it until it was all picked up?

5. Man that was a good video. :shock:

6. Pretty sure that wasnt a BAR, but an M1A or an M14 Still a sweet rifle

7. hp4lyfe

hp4lyfe Member

wow great vid :mrgreen:

8. M1A's aren't fully automatic though... This guy was holding the trigger down, not rapid firing shots.

9. M14=select fire M1A.

So thats a M14.

Awesome video.

10. I SCREWED UP! (I didn't bring my camera.)

The goal: organize a Group Stress Reduction Counseling Session.

Background: I'm in Vegas for a week-long conference. I don't gamble, but I might as well spend money, and there's a full-auto rental range here. At the opening reception, I wandered around, inviting peeps to let it go. So far: one convert, whom I knew before and who is really cool. This can't happen before Wednesday evening at the earliest, so I still have some recruitment time.

The ultimate goal is hundreds of rounds down-range, some as single, carefully placed shots, and others as mass blasts.

Since it's Vegas, and since we're going to lose our money anyway, why not do it without deluding ourselves?

11. condition1

condition1 Member

m14 yes

the big question: If that was a staff shoot, where do I get an application??

12. wd6bgn

wd6bgn Guest

Yup M-14. I humped one of those thing in Vietnam.
    One nice thing about it. If the guys have the dicipline to fire only two to three round bursts, the M-14 sounds just like an M-60. So 50 guys on the line, all shooting properly, and the bg has to figgure out which one is the M-60. (M-60 = RPG magnet.)

That trick dosn't work with the M-16. Sounds way differant.

13. gaowlpoop

gaowlpoop Guest

I had the opportunity to shoot an H&K MP-5 full auto the other day - YES IT IS FUN!!!!