Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
as do I. That way we're not clickin on 30,000 posts and only actually reading about 15.

Edit: I can't spell..

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
The roll over is nice, but sucks when there is a pic in thread.

You guys need to make it just how the url link, and not a preview of the image.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Hey would it be possible to make it so its an option so we can turn it on or off, I'm not feeling it myself.
I like it as is but I'm not picky.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts

show the URL link? If you're using mozilla firefox, it will show the link in the bottom left corner of the browser window.
If it only showed the link, the feature would be useless. If it isn't liked that much, ignore it... it's a tiny box... it should be easy to just not pay attention to it.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

show the URL link? If you're using mozilla firefox, it will show the link in the bottom left corner of the browser window.
If it only showed the link, the feature would be useless. If it isn't liked that much, ignore it... it's a tiny box... it should be easy to just not pay attention to it.
You are missing what I am saying. On the boards I mod the roll over will give you a preview, but not include pics. It will show a pic as it's embedded url.
I have rolled over a couple of threads, and had my window consumed by a pic that is posted in that thread.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
hmmmm, i haven't had pics take over my screen... is this affecting everyone differently?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
just had a pic pop up, ok... i believe you. :)

·
Banned
19,442 Posts

You are missing what I am saying. On the boards I mod the roll over will give you a preview, but not include pics. It will show a pic as it's embedded url.
I have rolled over a couple of threads, and had my window consumed by a pic that is posted in that thread.
thats a different type of software mod that not availble for our current setup.

SW

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
i understand, thanks hp45 for showing me the issue, lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
i like it,thanks guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts