Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boy am I glad I found the Hi Point brand of weapons. I got a colt 22 mag peacemaker when my dad past away a couple of years ago and it reignited my love of guns. I ride motorcycle with my wife and wanted some personal protection that didn't break the bank. I saw a c9 at a gun show and the price was just right for a gun I would pack in the bike or vehicles. I took the CCW course and got my permit to carry. I have in the last two years purchased a Marlin 22 ss, Remington 66 22 caliber, Taurus 40 1911, Hi Point - 2- C9s, 995 carbine, and a 45. I should have taked something for gun fever early on but I like guns and feeling secure when I travel. I'll never display a gun unless I mean to use it for self defense, but knowing I can makes me feel more at peace. That in it self is worth the price I paid for my guns.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Howdy and welcome. Sounds like you're on your way to having a nice collection. I'm another Iowan, in the C.R./I.C. area. I have the .40 in hand gun and carbine.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.