Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day I finally decided, after one year, to shoot my S&W M&P .45. The only ammo I had for it were 20, so 2 loaded magazines, of Winchester SXT rounds in case of emergency. I decided to shoot one magazine. Now I am a huge noob when it comes to firearms. However, the first gun I ever shot was a Glock 21 at a range and I'm not sensitive to recoil, but it had quite a bit. I had the Hogue Handall grips on my M&P after I switched out the medium grips to small. Anyways, I put the 10 rounds through it, flawless, no surprise. Even though apparently I had over lubricated it because there was oil on the magazine when I took it out. :cantlook: What surprised me was the recoil on this thing! It literally, no exaggeration, believe me or not, felt like I was shooting my C9. I did not even notice the recoil on this thing! If you want an EXTREMELY ergonomic, especially with the Hogue grips, super low recoil, slim, dependable .45, the M&P is the way to go. Based on my very limited experience of course. :angel:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.