m5x matrix paddle holster

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by EasyE, Jan 2, 2008.

1. EasyE

EasyE Member

2. EasyE

EasyE Member

there's also a matching mag pouch on the "what others bought" deal to the side. not sure if that would work on our mags since it says staggared sp? mags.

3. EasyE

EasyE Member

so I should assume galco is....crapole then?

4. Easy, I have never used a Galco paddle holster, so I can offer no insight in this matter. My apologies sir.

5. EasyE

EasyE Member

No problem, Guess I'll stick with the tried and true fobus.

Easy

6. perldog007

perldog007 Guest

Actually, I have the Matrix from Galco. It holds my .40 well. Single stack mag holders for the 1911 should work for the .40/.45 as 1911 mags will fit nicely in the mag wells of the Hi Points. YMMV.

FWIW I prefer the Galso to the Fobus ROTO - I own both, and the roto has already been relagated to "the box".

7. 1motion

1motion Guest

does the matrix rotate like the fobus?

8. powwowell

powwowell Member

NC
    I have the Galco for a C9. It's a quality product. The finish is much glossier than the comparable Fobus. There is an adjustable tension screw. I have had mine for almost a year. I confess that I use the Crossman holster from Walmart the most. The integral mag pouch is a big plus.

Larry

9. Ari

Ari Guest

Fobus's warranty is like Hi-Points....

10. Good stuff to know, and it's good to have options for our gun!

11. EasyE

EasyE Member

When I get the cash I'm just going to "bite the bullet" and get both the galco and the fobus but only cause I can't make up my mind.lol

12. Post pics and a review when you do!