Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this movie mentioned in Patriots (the book Rhodes talked about earlier) so I decided to watch it. It's odd lol. For a movie about a gas shortage, there's an awful lot of vehicles with large engines running about. I'm only about 35 mins through it so far. It's a pretty good watch. Came out before my time haha, I'd heard of Mad Max before in passing but didn't even know what it was.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blarg, right after I posted this the limited Internet edition version of it has a corrupt spot in it and the audio for the rest of the movie is like 10 seconds behind the video. I can't watch a movie like that. Bah! Stupid Internet cops stealing away TPB, where is one to find old stuff like this anymore?

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
the original mad max is pre-apocolypse and deals witht the story of the death of maxs wife and daughter and the revenge he drops on the biker gang that killed them. its rather sad, very drawn out and is owrth watching pretty much only for the pusuit scenes and car pron.

SW

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I freakin' love these movies, well except for Beyond Thunderdome... who needs to watch Tina Turner act? :cantlook:

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
the road warrior (mad max 2) wasnt that bad, just a littel bizzare. i liked it for the improvisation shown. thats actually fairly real world.

SW
Yeah I think it is my favorite of the 3, but I really like the first one as well.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Opening chase of Mad Max,

The custom cop car Max drove is illegal in the states, this one is just a replica though,

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can plz has 2?
They are both on the same disk, yes you may have it, gimmi a lil bit to find it though. I have moved twice in the last month and it is somewhere within the bowels of my apartment.
Sweet! Thanks man, just let me know when you find it :)

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I can plz has 2?
They are both on the same disk, yes you may have it, gimmi a lil bit to find it though. I have moved twice in the last month and it is somewhere within the bowels of my apartment.
Sweet! Thanks man, just let me know when you find it :)
Thanks for making me look for it, I found all kinda crap I forgot I had. Pm me your address. Im going to watch it tonite and it should be in the mail definatly by friday at the latest.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
great set of movies imho, even #3.

I like the concept of the tough guy with a soft-spot for underdogs.

Falcon XA w/351 Cleveland, what fun! I had a MACh1 set-up similarly when 1st married... kicking myself to this day for selling it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts