Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Things are getting crazier by the minute. I went into Academy sports yesterday and the only ammunition on the shelf was 20 gauge number 8 shot. That’s it. I counted 6 handguns in the case. And a middle aged lady was shopping for her first handgun. ( I am hoping that they are keeping a little ammunition for people who buy guns)

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
No one is going to pay $1,725 for a 9 millimeter Luger revolver yet. Things have not gotten that bad thus far. They may in a few to several years though.

Reactions: Hipointer

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,796 Posts
Speaking of which. I have a hipoint JHP limited edition custom Moonz lazy camo job. It uses 1911 mags and drum mags. On sale for the low low price of $1800. Drum mag extra $2400. Will include 1 picture of the sugar glider

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
HUMMMMMMMM??? Maybe I should post my G3. Two mags an a box of factory 115 grn for the low, low price of 695.99

·
Registered
651 Posts
HUMMMMMMMM??? Maybe I should post my G3. Two mags an a box of factory 115 grn for the low, low price of 695.99
Heck, I'll go my G3 with three(!) mags and 2 boxes of BlazerBrass 9mm for and even $700. Thats a steal at $700!!! LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
Heck, I'll go my G3 with three(!) mags and 2 boxes of BlazerBrass 9mm for and even $700. Thats a steal at $700!!! LOL!
(Godfather voice) In my city I could getcha $700 fer da BlazerBrassalone. It'd be an offa deys kan't refuse

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
I'm surprised and saddened no one took me up on my offer
I'm waiting for my stimulus check. It should be here about 10:00 next summer. In addition, I am selling a vintage Rolls Royce Silver Shadow to finance the drumb mag.

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I'm waiting for my stimulus check. It should be here about 10:00 next summer. In addition, I am selling a vintage Rolls Royce Silver Shadow to finance the drumb mag.
Yeah, that might cover it....:D

·
Registered
651 Posts
...In addition, I am selling a vintage Rolls Royce Silver Shadow...
What year Shadow? Is it an original Shadow or Shadow II? Saloon or Drophead? LH or RH drive and could you tell me the Paint Code? Lastly, what is your time frame on selling it?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,645 Posts
What year Shadow? Is it an original Shadow or Shadow II? Saloon or Drophead? LH or RH drive and could you tell me the Paint Code? Lastly, what is your time frame on selling it?
Thanks!
1967, original, of course. British car, British RH drive. No clue on th3 paint code - could be ICU812 for all I know. Here's a picture of me driving through London

I need to sell it in time to buy Moonzie's JHP package before someone beats me to it. This week would be good. I might, however, consider a lifetime supply of bacon and steak treats, as made by a professional chef. It IS hard to shoot without a thumb.

·
Registered
651 Posts
1967, original, of course. British car, British RH drive. No clue on th3 paint code - could be ICU812 for all I know. Here's a picture of me driving through London

I need to sell it in time to buy Moonzie's JHP package before someone beats me to it. This week would be good. I might, however, consider a lifetime supply of bacon and steak treats, as made by a professional chef. It IS hard to shoot without a thumb.
Hmmm... the market is really depressed right now. Wouldja' take $15 for it?

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/rolls-royce/silver-shadow/2439378.html

1 - 20 of 48 Posts