Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was at Lowes I picked this up a while ago, to carry my leatherman tool and an extra knife, as you can see it has two seperate pockets and it works great for two 995 mags. It has a plastic clip on the back that will let you just clip it to your belt and is pretty strong.

With both mags in their own pockets:

Side exposing the belt clip:

·
Registered
773 Posts
J_B, you rock. Next trip to Lowes, I'm getting a couple if they have them.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I saw something along those lines in Lowes the other day except in black I will have to check it out and post back.

That looks like a nice setup I would buy it if it wasn't camo :!:

·
Registered
922 Posts
It holds 2 mags AND its camo!!!!! :drool: I gotta get one of them!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know, I will be checking both Home Depot and Lowes today, doing a price and color check since I don't remember what I paid for mine.

I will say, I believe they do come in both black and camo, but will check. 8)

·
Registered
922 Posts
+1

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
That's a great inexpensive mag pouch dude. Great find man!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great idea J_B! I'm gonna keep my eyes out for that item.
I will take you to task on another point though. Members seem to favor "toe shots!"
I think that the whole foot "plus" sandals is a bit over the top!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
I have a Nite-ize sheath for my multi-tool and mag-lite, and I remember I paid around ten bucks for it, and this was about ten years ago. Wouldn't a real mag carrier be cheaper and more useful at this point? This one would hold eight HP mags and costs ten bucks.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ZAA031-36.html

(and I didn't really like my nite-ize sheath. It stacked the multi-tool and mag-lite on top of each other, which made it really bulky. I like the sheaths that have them side by side.)

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Has anyone in the FL area seen these? I've been to 3 HD and 2 Lowes, and no one's heard of them! :cry:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts