Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this part in the mail,i want to do it myself can i take off the cover and then split the stock? is this relatively easy?anyone done it before?
any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
849 Posts
It should be pretty easy to do. There are only a few screws you would have to take out to split the stock apart and the clips holding it together. If you look around here for the ATI stock conversion you'll find out how to take it apart and it has pictures. But it's pretty easy to do so it won't be that big of a deal for you.

G

·
so how'd it work out? you get it in with ease? i just got of the phone with HP and they are sending me the same thing so im wanna hear some feed back. hahah thanks

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well take down of a C9 is going to be different than that of a carbine (which is what I believe they are talking about). There is a sticky in the pistol section that shows a complete takedown of the pitsols. Replacing the mag release spring is very simple, and once you know what you are doing can be done in a minute or two.

G

·
okay i figured itd be easy. ive stripped my pistols completely including the trigger mechs and it all was pretty basic. im still a lil stumped on what all with be coming in the mail but im sure ill be able to figure it out...if not...ive got tthe best forum to turn to. :]

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was vere easy :D
actually took longer to find my tools than to do it :glare:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.