· Registered
412 Posts
oh this is so purchased :mrgreen: now for some more 8rd ags

· Registered
412 Posts
So how bout a pic of you wearing them

· Registered
412 Posts
nice I ordered mine on 1/2 and sill haven't received it yet but I did get my belt slide holster and I have not got my shoulder rig from amazon its been like 2 weeks amazon shipping sux :evil:

· Registered
412 Posts
I hope so when I will be as professional as you serben 8) its not the wait its the fact that I ordered a shoulder rig over a week ago from amazon and I ordered a belt slide holster a few days ago and my belt slide got here first

· Registered
412 Posts
well I got my package and he sent me another fobus holster so I have emailed him im kinda hacked about it I wanted my mag pouch :twisted:

· Registered
412 Posts
thanks for the tip I just got my shoulder holster today was a PITA to get on and adjusted but I did and now im drilling with reloading and drawing oh and My C9 is completly hidden when I have my jacket on 8)

· Registered
412 Posts
Well my mag pouch came in :D yes very professional rig heres some pics srben man this is uber cool and think I found my permanent carry setup just need to get a new flashlight for at night 8)

· Registered
412 Posts
Steve yes I did take pics in a mirror also Srben you should post on urban warrior about this setup with pics

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.