Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a magazine pouch that fits the magazines for the C9? I figure that any single stack magazine pouch would do, but was interested in other member's thoughts on different brands and configurations. Any suggestions and/or photos?

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What? The one listed above? It is specifically declared to be for Hi-Point C9 magazines, so it should work. I'll find out soon enough: I've already ordered mine. I'll let everyone know how it works out, but I love my Fobus holster for my C9...

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the magazine pouches today in the mail from the EBay link above (that guy is fast!). If anyone is interested, they fit like a glove. The Fobus holster and magazine pouches are the way to go.

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since you asked. Here is my gear concealed:

Here is the mag pouch uncovered:

Here's the C9 on the other side:

Here's a close-up of the magazine pouch:

Here's the package:

Highly recommended, guys. This is about as professional a rig as you can get...

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4 days? Lol. It may take an extra day or two. Mine got to me (in Texas) in about a week. That's faster than some places send letters...It's worth the wait, though. The mag pouches fit perfectly.

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That sux. I had the U.P.S. guy try to deliver my package last night at about 7:45 p.m., and I missed him. Maybe we're being schemed on by Glock? Lol. Don't worry, it's worth the wait. I'm happy that a major manufacturer is making accessories for my Hi-Point. My Glocks have just about every part on it available after market.

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
F.Y.I., I went to the range and used the mag pouch for reload practice. It went great. Nice grip for retention, but not enough to slow down the draw. *tip* start with the rear pouch first*

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
So the mag retention was good on the 4500 model? Those were basically made for the 1911 mags, bit if they hold good, I might have to spring for one. Do the mags wobble at all in any direction or is it a good fit?
The retention was excellent. If they were made for the 1911, you'd never know it; they fit like a rubber glove. There isn't any wobble or looseness to the fit at all, yet they didn't grab the magazines too hard and make the draw cumbersome or slow. One thing that I did was to put the magazines into the pouch with the rounds facing to the right (see the picture posted above for an illustration). When I would speed draw them, the floor plate's lip would assist in the draw, making for a faster, smoother draw. I will be practicing this at home with an empty gun from concealment to get the draw down from cover garments. Even if you don't like the Fobus holster, the magazine pouches are a must. It takes too long to draw them from a pocket or waistband. The holster and magazine pouch were $40. (shipping included), and well worth every penny if you're going to carry outside of the range or your property. I'll probably end up posting a pic of the set-up with my new tactical vest that I got today.

· Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Very cool, and yes, it is a very smart looking and working rig. I'm extremely pleased with mine. Just make sure your mags are facing the right direction in the pouch (i.e., they naturally flow from the pouch to the mag well in the gun without requiring you to turn them around).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.