magazine problems

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by lukes, Jan 3, 2008.

1. happy new year everyone, Hope you all had a good one with your family and loved ones, Question, I hadnt used my c-9 for about a month or two. And last week i cleaned and oiled my c-9 and went to the shooting range, i have about 3000 plus rounds into it and has never given me a problem, well this weekend was the worst ever, once i locked and loaded the mags they would unlock and slip off once i fired a round or two and they were jamming all the time, what can i do, can anyone give me some tips here id hate to have it replaced since its been through a lot of good times with me and friends you know.

Lukes

2. hpman

hpman Guest

I'd send it in to Hp and let them take a look at it. They'll fix whatever is wrong and most likely send you a new mag for your trouble.

3. This is just a guess, but what did you use to oil it with. Perhaps you over lubed it? Try cleaning it again and just putting a dab of oil here and there and see if that makes a difference.

This is just a stab in the dark, but cant hurt to try.

Good luck!