magazines for sale locally?

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by brandonnash, Apr 6, 2015.

1. brandonnash

brandonnash Member

Does anyone know if hi point makes their factory magazines available locally? If so is there a site I can go to see where its available? Doing a search on the net I only get the factory web site and all the promags everyone carries that I don't want. I am a bit old school in that I like just picking up something while I am out instead of online. Plus it helps if I get them one or two at a time instead of getting the "why do you need so many magazines" from the wife.

2. Dane

Dane + unkown number of likes Supporting Member

May help to let people know where you are.

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

Local as your local gunshop, wherever local is. If they don't have them in stock they can order them. Or you can order yourself on hipoints website.

4. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

My LGS always has a few in his random mag box but he sells them for $20. I pointed out how they were cheaper from HP and he just shrugged.

5. talon

talon the banned wagon

Its just like most things being cheaper at WalMart than at a specialty store. Your LGS doesnt buy enough to get bulk discounts to compete with factory direct prices. But buying from him keeps money in the community. The extra 2 or 3 bucks does more goodif kept local

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Nah, they're used mags he was selling from trade-ins that he resells with only one mag.

7. brandonnash

brandonnash Member

I am just south of Nashville. On the hi point dealer page the closest to where I am is nearly 50 miles away. Guess I will be ordering.

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Hey it is free shipping and no tax so you will come out ahead.

9. Shooters has some for the pistols. I bought a few there before I joined this site. $25 for the .45's. Now I shop with Mom.

10. Welcome to the site from another TN resident. I am West of Nashville. Going to the NRA this weekend?

11. brandonnash

brandonnash Member

Yes I am. Planning to when I get off work Friday morning and if I don't get to see everything I may go back Saturday.

There is a free app for the meeting that has a lot of good use to it.

Also...I saw a video that James Yeager is having a party (free) after the meeting Friday. Apparently full with go go girls and beer (also free). Lot of industry people are supposed to be there. Go to his YouTube channel and he has a video posted how to go about getting there. I have to work Friday night so I won't be there.

12. My nephew is coming from NC. We have stuff to do Friday. Then we'll hit the show Saturday.

I work afternoons into nights. I am taking Thursday and Friday off. My usual wake up is 10-11 am.

13. Dave4903

Dave4903 My other car is a M60A3 Supporting Member

Texas
    I saw a few Hipoint mags at Gander Mountain recently in the Houston area.

14. brandonnash

brandonnash Member

I work midnights so I will get off work then have me a little breakfast then head over. Wondering about parking though.

15. I am sure there will be a parking garage, probably full on Saturday. Probably have to pay $10 or more. That place is probably run by Central Parking. Not sure of the schedule. I may pop in there tonight.