Magnum Research Mountain Eagle .22LR

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Rerun, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Rerun

Rerun Member

Does anyone here have any information about the Magnum Research mountain Eagle .22LR pistol?

One of my tenants is thinking of selling his and wants to know the value of it.

It is a full sized polymer framed pistol, with fluorescent inset bladed front sight, and has what looks to be a 10 round magazine.

I went to the Magnum Research website but, had zero luck in finding anything listed.

There are numerous photos on the net.

Thanks.

eldar

2. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Supposed to be awesome guns, was also sold as a "Ram-line extractor" after MR sold off the design. Mags are near impossible to find though, usually pop up in the hundred dollar range on auction sites....the mags I mean, about the price of the gun.

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    The gun is a cheap early plastic thing, mags are hard to find, and I wouldn't give more than $100, unless I took it out to shoot and got the feeling that it was the answer to the worlds problems while shooting 1/2 inch groups at 30 feet.:p

Seriously...there are SO many better used guns for $200 or less.

Of course, to a collector, they are probably worth $300 to stick in the safe and never shoot.:rolleyes:

4. Rerun

Rerun Member

I am thinking of offering Sixty for it.

We'll see if he takes the hook.

Thanks again for all the input.

eldar

5. Magnum research 22LR

oxymoron anybody?