Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I freaking love the Magpul MIAD grip I just got in for my...well one day it'll be an M4, right now it's just a lower :( Obviously I haven't got to shoot it with the grip on yet, but with this grip you can interchange the front and backstrap to make it thicker, which is great for me and my freaking huge hands. I put the thickest backstrap on and used the frontstrap that has the trigger guard built in. The grip also has a storage compartment, which by default holds 3 extra rounds of ammo. I'm going to get the one that holds the spare bolt and firing pin, but you can also get one that will hold batteries. For about $40, this grip is definitely worth it IMO. I'll be glad when my M4 kit comes in from Del Ton so I can build this bad boy and see how it shoots!

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I also love my MIAD and have it set up the same way as you. Im not real picky about things like grip shape, etc but I absolutely do not like the stock A2 grip on AR-15's. I got the spare bolt/firing pin core, and I put a light coat of RIG gun grease on them, as a safegaurd against corroision. IMO, Magpul makes great stuff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.