Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used a promag sleeve from another member to make a slip on adapter for the 995 10 round mags to seat them into the C9. From 1 promag sleeve I can make 3 adapters. Cut to the approximate size, I then hollowed out the bottom to press fit it better onto the mag floorplate (put a interior bevel in the bottom of the sleeve) then slowly ground down the top on a grinding wheel and test fitted and repeat until just enough is taken off for it to lock in. VIOLA!

G

·
smart idea! and it looks pretty good. does the mag fit snug? no jams?

also ive been looking to get one of the like...what two inch suppressor adapters but have no idea where to find one. and i assume i would need a threaded but...where oh where do i get one?

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got three made up, 1 for each of my 995 10 rounders, I'm sure they will work fine, my 10 rounders worked without them in my C9 but this just looks better. Really you only would need one and just slip it off and onto the next mag, only takes 2 seconds. Took me about 30 minutes per extension, the angle cut is the hardest part, if I had a table saw it would have been much easier 8)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Excellent idea, panoz... now if I can just find another promag 15 rounder, I'm in business

G

·
:blink: okay now i understand what you did. it took me multiple times until just now i realized what you did. and now its an even better idea then i had realized hahah. :p

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
that looks so much better than the battery look of the HP 10 rounders.

Excellent job!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts