Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was kind of bored so I decided to find out how you download stuff into youtube. So I downloaded the only video I had.

Enjoy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am glad you feel safe grabbing the chips like that barehanded, I almost sliced a couple of my fingers to the bone (and through leather gloves) cleaning out an Okuma LB35 I used to run at work.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I always think it is so cool the way the materiel is almost peeled away. I like watching wood on a lathe or cad/cam machine and just watching the wood disappear.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave: No, I did not feel safe, I usually use a chip brush but I was to bussy taking this video to look for it. I've inccurred plenty of cuts and close calls to actually use safety equipment voluntarily (safety glasses and all)... just remember never to use glaves around spinning equipment.

Wizard: I would, but I dont want to divulge all my secrets ;-).... maybe at a later time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That was very interesting, I like the video. Any chance of making a shroud ring for a 4095. ?????

roger [email protected]

G

·
Hey...common. Post some more videos so I can duplicate the process with all the CNC equipment and the lazer guided bandsaw I have sitting in the garage just collecting rust.

edit: if only I could pirate some bushman parts.../snicker

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You scallywag stay away from my loot!!!

Argggg!

·
Registered
917 Posts
ALRIGHT Bushman98!! Welcome to youtube!! I had to sub you for that one! Ill share your vid with all my subs & friends if you want

1 - 9 of 9 Posts