Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a complete newby to these type of guns. I just acquired a 3895 (no TS on body) from my brother who just passed away. I have the gun and single mag. I have no manual for it and haven't seen one on Hi Point website (unless I just missed it). Anyone know where I can get a copy of the manual? Also, any other pertinent info I should have? Thanks for all the info I have been reading in these posts.

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
I am a complete newby to these type of guns. I just acquired a 3895 (no TS on body) from my brother who just passed away. I have the gun and single mag. I have no manual for it and haven't seen one on Hi Point website (unless I just missed it). Anyone know where I can get a copy of the manual? Also, any other pertinent info I should have? Thanks for all the info I have been reading in these posts.
It's exactly the same as the 995ts. Only real difference is what ammo it takes. You can use the manual pretty much interchangeably for the 995ts and 3895.

All 3895's are TS.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

Reactions: rowiebowie

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
All 3895's are TS.
And no Hi-Point carbine actually has "TS" stamped on it. "TS" is just what plastic stock it came with. Only the 995 & 4095 came with non-TS stocks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for you responses. I will acquire a manual. I also look forward to trying out this gun. The threads I have read on this forum are very exciting, and I look forward to learning more from all of you.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Thank you both for you responses. I will acquire a manual. I also look forward to trying out this gun. The threads I have read on this forum are very exciting, and I look forward to learning more from all of you.
Welcome bewoodyjr ! ! !

Just make sure the barrel is clear, lightly lube the action, and get some range time. Then give a range review (there is a thread for that).

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you contact HP customer service, they will send you a manual.
Condolences on the loss of your brother.

Reactions: rowiebowie
1 - 10 of 10 Posts