Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Manual for the original 995 carbine?

180 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  brimtom
I am looking for the manual for the original 995 carbine from the mid 90's. Is it on the site anywhere? All I have found so far is dead links. Can anyone point me to it? Do any of you have it such that you could scan it and post it? If memory serves it was pretty brief...folded and perhaps a page or 2? In the unlikely even that one of you have the original in the box I would also love to have scans of the other literature that came in the box. I think there was a parts order sheet, and a couple of other things as well. Thanks for any help you can provide.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I am looking for the manual for the original 995 carbine from the mid 90's. Is it on the site anywhere? All I have found so far is dead links. Can anyone point me to it? Do any of you have it such that you could scan it and post it? If memory serves it was pretty brief...folded and perhaps a page or 2? In the unlikely even that one of you have the original in the box I would also love to have scans of the other literature that came in the box. I think there was a parts order sheet, and a couple of other things as well. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Pm
1 - 2 of 2 Posts