Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around the forums ever since I learned of hi point about 6 months ago.

Today I finally took the plunge and got a C9 at the gun show today. He was the only vndor that had them and it was $169 firm. I have not had time to shoot yet, but I wanted to thank all of you for the advice you gave that you didn't know you were giving!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Awww... he likes us! He really does!

Glad you found us, and let us know how that thing shoots!!! We're always here to help.

:welcome:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hi, my name is Broomhead and I am a Hi-Point addict.
Everyone said:
Hello Broomhead.
Welcome to our support group.
There are five steps in our program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.
Unfortunately, these are not steps to recovery.
There is no recovery.
:devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile::devilsidesmile:

My assistant, Leland, will be by to dole out the meds. :sleezy:

Go Here and read. A compilation of my own compiling.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome aboard the HP Express. 8)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome: Jroddy187

Congrats on the new Hipoint you wont be disappointed! Please post range report (with Pics if you can) when you take her out for the first time...
Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answear all your hipoint questions just ask away.

But remember...................................

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
OK, this is crap. You lurk and take all the info for free, then go buy a gun without consulting us directly????? Why I oughta........

..... Welcome you with open arms!!!! Wahoo for you, and us.

Glad you're here and you need to tell us about your new toy. Pics are great. Pics with toes are expected at some point (don't ask, you'll get it eventually).

AND, all you need to do to stay a member is help each other. Now, ain't that cool!!!??? :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the well wishes and warm reception. I expected no less... Like I said I've been reading a while :)

Funny thing happened at the range though. With my luck I expected my weapon to explode. However, my mother also got a Taurus revolver .38 special feather weight 2" barrel. She got a misfire on the 4th round. Everyone expected it was due to faulty primer since it was also reloads. I looked at the cartridge and to my suprise the pin missed the primer completely! I decided to load with factory rounds and try myself expecting some sort of user error, though unlikely.

I got 4 rounds through it... I paused for a moment to count how many I had fired (THANK GOD!). Because when I did, I saw a black set screw fall from the weapon... A moment later, the entire CYLINDER fell off!!! I count myself very lucky I didn't fire that last round!

Irony... Local gun shop said I was lose a hand shooting hi-point... Turns out the tried and true revolver was a heck of a lot more dangerous!

-Jesse

1 - 7 of 7 Posts