Maybe I missed something. Where is GlockMan at?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by AndrewST, Feb 1, 2008.

1. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I have been wondering this for a few days now....I haven't seen GM on for a long time. Than I just noticed his name isn't on the list of moderators for any of the forums....

What gives? Anyone fill me in?

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

He made 2 posts yesterday, he is an Admin here, not a mod.
    ?

3. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Ah. Thanks.

I was starting to think something happen to him and I missed it and was going to sound like an @$$.

4. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Yeah, he hit the lottery, and went to go Island shopping! He said something about buying all of us members the Hi Point package (CF380 C9, 40, 45, 995 4095) when he gets back... we all have open invitations to Glockman-Land, guns welcome, but you have to take them there by boat. :)

j/k

I hope he gets more free time to be around more.

5. Everyone's affraid they are missing the drama! Yea, admin and mod, totally different. We are minions, they are slave drivers.

6. And damned fine minions ye be laddie :D

7. If mod = minion, i don't even want to contemplate what that makes us regular members lol.

8. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Glockman's around. He's been working a lot of overtime, and he has the UrbanWarrior site as well. He still posts, just not as much as he has at times in the past.

9. I like to think "pampered, valued, and loved guest" is a fitting attitude for admins and mods to have towards us!

:wink:

10. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Really? I was told by one mod that I was "a turd that [wouldn't] flush".

11. ouch.....

12. pills

pills Guest

I have been called a retard on more than one occasion but a turd that won't flush is harsh!!!

I would need therapy after that.

13. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

You might have noticed that I didn't come around for a couple months...

But I'm back again! Just like a turd that.... :wink:

14. pills

pills Guest

I did notice that. I didn't know why though.

I took a self imposed break for a while too. Mine was because I was allowing stuff to get to me. I had to remind myself that it was a faceless person on the internet. They may not even be who they portray themselves to be.

Just because they can say things from a keyboard doesn't mean they are worth getting upset over no matter how powerful they think they are on the internet.

Welcome back btw.

15. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Yeah, you didn't know why because every time I tried to make a post telling people why I was leaving, the post was quickly deleted...

16. Yeah, missed your wisdom Urajit. welcome back!

17. I'd say along the lines of a "end user"

18. pills

pills Guest

That is one of my biggest pet peeves!! I get in more trouble over deleted posts without explanation.

19. Are we seriously getting ready to go down this road again?

20. No, I think they are having a bit of fun going down memory lane... Maybe because they have some inside knowledge as to who this "Mystery Mod" is.... :wink:

Welcome back Ijit... It's good to see you around again....