Mazagine Holder .40

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by Outlaw, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

I've been searching and can't find the stock mounted magazine holder for my 4095. I believe I have seen them on other carbines. Do they make one for this particular model? :confused:

2. rickm

rickm Member

What he said ^^^^ and remember FREE shipping the price listed is the total cost. I usually get the 2 mag and holder kit when i get a new carbine that way you safe $5 on the holder.

3. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Yep, they've got your covered. I've got one on my 4095 and its nice. Cheaper to get it with the mags included if you're in the market for a couple more spares.

4. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Thanx, U guys rock :D. Wish I had known that earlier. I was just looking at .40 in the carbines list, not 4095. :eek: The two mag kit is on order.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  5. Iv got one on my 4595.... nice little thing to have... sucks though when you put the firearm in a hard case... luv my hi-point carbine....

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Did that once or twice myself. A word of warning. If you have a hairy chest? Either remove the mag when shouldering the weapon, or put a shirt on! :p I got hair from my goatee caught in the front edge of the "cheek pad" an it isn't that long.