1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
I like the idea of them but never seen on in person. I would say go for the full carbine and get a hipoint.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Ive ben thinking of one of them my self, and since I already have a high point 9mm carbine, my reasoning is I want a 45ACP carbine. Like most of my other guns, I have no real reason other than I want one.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I have one in .45ACP-Glock21. I like it!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Have seen the carbine conversions for the 1911's and the Glock, but dont know anyone locally who has one and have never personally shot one. Would be something to check into if you want a cabine and pistol using the same ammo and mags, especially if you already own two of the same pistol.

rimfirehunter

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got word from one of the guys over at Mech Tech that they are currently working on a CCU for the XD's now as well. Thought I would put that out there as I know there are a LOT of XD fans out there :)

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I'M getting the Glock Large frame 9mm version as a Christmas gift from the wife.
Lucky Dog, I wish my wife would buy me guns for Christmas..... :cry:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'M getting the Glock Large frame 9mm version as a Christmas gift from the wife.
Be sure to let us know how it works out for you! I hear a lot of good things about them, but I trust the folks on this board the most :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts