Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
crossposted from castboolits

An Israeli doctor said to a medical conference, "Medicine in my country is so advanced we can take a kidney out of one person, put it into another and have him looking for work in six weeks!" The German doctor stood up and said, "Well, medicine in my county is so advanced, we can take a lung out of one person and put it into another and have him looking for work on 4 weeks". The Russian doctor got up and said "My country is even more advanced, we can remove half a heart from one person, put it into another and have them both looking for work in just 2 weeks!" Not to be outdone, the American doctor stood up and addressed the conference, "Well," he said, "My country is so far advanced in medicine, we can take an A#####e out of Chicago, put him in the White House, and have half the country looking for work in 24 hours!".

SW

·
Registered
974 Posts
I remember when the clinton years started looking good, and all of my republican friends said "Oh, thats just the effects of the reagan/bush years". Then when the bush years started looking bad, it was "Oh, thats the effects of the clinton years".

I'm sure that if in 2 years the economy is doing great, they will tell me "About time those bush years kicked in".

Otherwise, I thought the joke was funny. I'd have gone with "We can take half the brain out of anyone and have them become president". That way the joke works for every president.

·
Registered
146 Posts
crossposted from castboolits

An Israeli doctor said to a medical conference, "Medicine in my country is so advanced we can take a kidney out of one person, put it into another and have him looking for work in six weeks!" The German doctor stood up and said, "Well, medicine in my county is so advanced, we can take a lung out of one person and put it into another and have him looking for work on 4 weeks". The Russian doctor got up and said "My country is even more advanced, we can remove half a heart from one person, put it into another and have them both looking for work in just 2 weeks!" Not to be outdone, the American doctor stood up and addressed the conference, "Well," he said, "My country is so far advanced in medicine, we can take an A#####e out of Chicago, put him in the White House, and have half the country looking for work in 24 hours!".

SW
That's funny!! The lack of liberal sense of humor on display is good for a laugh too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.