Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAY!

The gun uses the same piston system as the FN SCAR. It is fully ambidextrous without modification. The way it is designed it has the same amount of recoil as a .22 caliber rifle. The casings eject from the front of the weapon so you don't have to worry about hitting people beside you in combat with spent rounds. It weighs 8.5 pounds so it is heavier than an M4 yet it has a shorter overall length even though the barrel is longer than an M4's barrel. And the way the compensator is designed muzzle rise is negligible even on full auto.

·
Registered
927 Posts
YAY!

The gun uses the same piston system as the FN SCAR. It is fully ambidextrous without modification. The way it is designed it has the same amount of recoil as a .22 caliber rifle. The casings eject from the front of the weapon so you don't have to worry about hitting people beside you in combat with spent rounds. It weighs 8.5 pounds so it is heavier than an M4 yet it has a shorter overall length even though the barrel is longer than an M4's barrel. And the way the compensator is designed muzzle rise is negligible even on full auto.

yes we got a new toy err.... i mean you got a new toy. you are now invited to the 2nd arizona hpff shoot and meet. this is mandatory!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I seen that at gander mountain..man that is a slick weapon. I jealous...good pick. Now put a laser on it and go be tactical somewhere..

·
Registered
119 Posts
IS THAT A BAG OF WEED IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND PICTURE? :wideeyed:

(Caps lock on...decided to leave it)

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jusr curious, but why did you go with that as opposed to the PS90?
Ammo is cheaper for it....

And my dad has 2 ps90s that I will get some day...

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How long is the barrel on that? I didn't realize they were longer than 16"
17.4 inches

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IS THAT A BAG OF WEED IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND PICTURE? :wideeyed:

(Caps lock on...decided to leave it)
No, it is the factory cleaning kit that came with it, they wrap it in saran wrap, yeah haven't opened it yet.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Note: the rifle was a gift from my dad from his collection :D :devilsidesmile:

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I seen that at gander mountain..man that is a slick weapon. I jealous...good pick. Now put a laser on it and go be tactical somewhere..
It came with a red dot sight from C-More Systems. They have a contract with FN, the sight is in their catalog it's like 3-400 bucks. It was a promotional thing, if you buy the rifle you get the sight with it for free. The sight is anti parallax so where ever the dot is in the glass is where the bullet will go, you don't have to center the dot in the sight, just point and shoot. It is designed like that so you can leave both eyes open in a combat environment so you can see more around you while shooting at targets and also to identify more potential targets.

·
Registered
772 Posts
All I can say is:

YOU WORM! :mad: :mad:

Seriously, I do envy you on this gun. :D :cool2: :cool2: Great Score.......

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
You said that muzzle flip is negligible even in full-auto...Is that one full auto? That is pretty sweet either way.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You said that muzzle flip is negligible even in full-auto...Is that one full auto? That is pretty sweet either way.
No, but I wish it was! I just said that in reference to a review of the rifle, the people that wrote it said it was that good. The compensator is designed that way, it doesn't have any slits in the bottom of it so more energy goes up forcing the barrel to stay down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts