1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
NASTY, Joe I noticed you copied the http link for your pictures. If you copy the img link, the last one. the pictures will appear right here in your post.

Didn't know if you knew that or not. Good luck solving your problem.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, I'm still learning this stuff! FYI_ Hi-Point said send it over and we will fix you up .................no charge. Great company.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Not only that Joe, but they'll send an extra mag and a manual as well.......at least that's what I've heard.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thanks for the info, I'm still learning this stuff! FYI_ Hi-Point said send it over and we will fix you up .................no charge. Great company.
Well its good to hear they will take care of that. If they take care of that then they will prolly take care of almost anything that could possibly happen to one of them. YAY for great customer service. I always knew a hi point was worth the price you cant beat a lifetime no questions asked warranty on anything.

I dont think ive heard of any other firearms manufacturers that will back you for free no questions asked. I LOVE HI POINTS

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Melted Finish v.2 (Update)

Well Guys,

just got my C9 back from Beemiller in less than a week from when they received it. They replaced the slide, cleaned it and and gave me a free mag. What more could you ask for?! Great job Hi-Point!!!

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Did that happen when you cleaned it?
Stay away from Rusty Duck & other harsh cleaners. The Rusty Duck caused the paint on my C9 to basically melt.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it did, I had sprayed too much in the chamber and barrel. When I tried to wipe off the excess the finish started coming off the slide on my hands. Hi-Point fixed me back up.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Try Gunzilla. It's not harsh, doesn't damage polymer or finish, and works quickly. Since we're talking about a hi-point here, and you're probably never going to do a full tear-down cleaning (and you don't need to), you should be set with a boresnake and Gunzilla.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts