Merry Christmas Everyone! God bless.

·
Super Moderator
5,293 Posts
And a better New Year.

·
Super Moderator
5,293 Posts
Christmas Greetings from High onna Mountain in New Mexico...it aint NEW...and at least for now it aint Mexico, either.....Sun is shining brightly and the winde is blowing a tonne...sho nuff dont seem like Winter..

REDD
58 and rain in PA - but it beats snow. Thought about AZ or NM after retirement, but it's too far from my girls.

·
Super Moderator
9,214 Posts
Merry Christmas from Florida's Nature Coast, where it's currently 70° and sunny.
Back in New England it's 33° and icy. I love and miss the snow. The ice, not so much.

·
Super Moderator
5,293 Posts
Snow I don't mind, but I have an excavation project going right now that snow would severely hamper. Lord willing, it should be done in 2 -3 weeks. Then it can snow as much as it wants. I'm retired and the pantry is full, the shop is stocked, and the reloading room is ready and waiting.

·
What the Hell was that?
727 Posts
Christmas Greetings from High onna Mountain in New Mexico...it aint NEW...and at least for now it aint Mexico, either.....Sun is shining brightly and the winde is blowing a tonne...sho nuff dont seem like Winter..

REDD
79 degrees with a light breeze in SW Florida. Definitely doesn’t feel like winter out here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts