Merry Christmas HPFF

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by PrimalSeal, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Merry Christmas ya'll!

We have alot to be thankful for. I am thankful for HPFF and all the members here. I have never learned so much about guns in my life until I joined up here. You guys are great, thanks for being here, it's worth it for that reason alone.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I will second that! Merry Xmas all!

Or...

Happy Holidays! :)

3. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !
    Spot & Angel

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! [in his best Santa voice] :lol:

5. Good day fellow HP'ers. Thus starts the final countdown to Christmas Day and my family is just about ready. My wife bought my present last night and I had to sign for it......... I'll let you know what it is on Christmas, I'm not aloud to talk about it till then.

In my heart, I wish each of you peace and a very Merry Christmas. To those who choose not to celebrate as I do, I wish you peace as well. May God Bless and care for each one of us.

6. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

Happy Christmas HPFF! and to you z71 Merry Solstice! :wink: May everyone be safe in their traveling and enjoy the festivities!

7. Happy holidays to all and please everyone be safe, it will be great for everyone to be safe and sound after the new years! :)

8. Merry Christmas to all thanks for accepting me with open arms it is rare to find a site like this one were everyone gets along (for the most part) and is quick to appologise. also remember with faimly comming over to visit take extra caution to lock up them noise makers!

9. Bah Humbug (Just kidding guys) :lol:

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

10. Merry Christmas mi amigos!

11. joyful non denominational winter holiday for the political correct
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone else :D

12. Merry Christmas. You all feel like my extended family. Have a safe Holidays

13. merry christmas everyone and have a safe new year oh and everyone must buy a new Hi-Point next year :lol:

14. urotu

urotu Member

Merry Christmas to the whole lot of ya! I hope you all have a great holiday.

15. Merry Christams

16. neothespian

neothespian Member

Happy holidays all (Just to cover all the bases and stuff), and please...be careful in the travels out there.