Michael Moore again trying to fool people

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, May 26, 2014.

1. Michael Moore is at it again. Spinning lies to fool the some people into backing gun control after the shooting in California. Here a few of the lies:

“When the NRA says, ‘Guns don’t kill people — people kill people,’ they’ve got it half-right. Except I would amend it to this: ‘Guns don’t kill people — Americans kill people,” he wrote.

on the Santa Barbara shootings, arguing Sunday that the majority of America’s mass shootings are committed by “angry or disturbed white males.”

Elliot Rodger wasn't born here, but in England and lived there for many years. I don't know if he was even a US citizen.

Also, Elliot Rodger wasn't white. His mother was Asian.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/25/michael-moore-guns-dont-kill-people-americans-kill/

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

When have the antis ever let facts bother them.

3. bws

bws Member

Michael Moore: Yet another in the long list of limousine liberals who are more than happy to repeat the "do as I say but not as I do" mantra, but couldn't tell the difference between raisinettes from rabbit ****.

4. Michael Moore should get back to complaining about things that he is sure about, like getting kicked out of airplanes because his big butt couldn't fit in the seats. I only liked him when he was Silent Bob!:mad:

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  5. talon

talon the banned wagon

need facts? make them up.

6. I liked when Moore was rallying the Occupy Wall Street troops. And when he was done, he'd retreat to his multi million dollar Park Avenue apartment. What a loyal 'soldier' for the 'cause'.

7. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DhZyqsyRU[/ame]

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I don't know if you're joking or not, but Kevin Smith was Silent Bob.

9. Cicpup, my bad your right! BUT he should start the Silent Bob act. lol
    Please tell me he was the one that got kicked out of the airplane though! LMAO

10. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    That was Kevin too. But don't feel bad. You can hang out with Swaga and listen to George Carlin.

[​IMG]

11. Bull

Lol, dude your rolling tonight....(golf clap)

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

And you're really gonna go there?
    It's almost hilarious how the pro's are clutching at straws when an 'anti' speaks.

We all know what Michael Moore is about, why even get worked up about it? I've enjoyed watching his documentaries but otherwise he's about as believable as Jesse Jackson .
    He's not a threat.as much as I hate to say it that father who's kid got killed is more of a threat as he brings emotion and sincere emotion into a rational argument and that's always dangerous the media shouldn't go and try to win a ratings war by milking him.

13. Bull

14. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I'm talking about the father who's kid got killed in the convenience store.

15. Bull

My bad then....

16. nadodave

nadodave the Great Member

I have nipples, Greg; can you milk me?

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

17. Damn it. Strike 6 I'm out again...

18. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Michael Moore is a liberal pseudo intellectual with one talent...he can spout BS and make idiots believe his crap, and somehow, he gets more idiots to fund his BS. Mostly liberal idiots, as the rest of us aren't fooled by his stupid fat ass. :rolleyes:

If he were drowning, I'd throw him a rope...with an anchor attached to it:cool:

19. bws

bws Member

Why waste a perfectly good rope and useful anchor?

20. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Small sacrifice to improve the planet.;)