Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
being a lefty, bull pups dont work for me. that said, ive handled one of these and the ergonomics and layout are about as good as it gets for a conversion kit. if you're into BPs it a good deal for the quality you get. id advise buying a second 10/22 (if you already have one, if you want to do this kit. its nice to have a standard style and the bullpup both.

SW

·
Registered
799 Posts
to me it looks like crap, if i had a 10/22 i would keep it the way it is, it has to be the best selling 22 in history.
I would like to see a study on that i got money the marlin 60's got it beat.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Actually the Marlin Model 60 tube fed is the best selling 22 in history from what I have read. It and all the clones sold forever like at Sears and Kmart.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Well I have had my 10/22 for about 35 years now in pretty much stock form, so I can't imagine changing it to something that looks like a grasshopper, I have done a heck of a lot of plinking and small game hunting with that first rifle my father gave me, and just don't think it would be appropriate..

Dp...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
i would do it, but i'm also the guy who is going to add synthetic stock to a 30-30.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kind of fugly imho. I would go for the deluxe archangel kit for the 10/22 at $399.00.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Actually the Marlin Model 60 tube fed is the best selling 22 in history from what I have read. It and all the clones sold forever like at Sears and Kmart.
Yep, i believe that's what my dad started on. Anyways, its a beautiful gun in MHO but for the price i do believe ill stick with my stainless 10/22 carbine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts