Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I used to listen to savage all the time. He was always interesting to say the least. lol

I did agree with much of what he believed though.

Howver some of it seemed a little ridiculous. But I dont think Ive found anyone yet that believes EXACTLY as I do.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yeah I like Savage as well. For a while I was part of the "Savage Nation."

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Bomber you must dislike his fans then too as they would think similarly...

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Well people like this are pissed, and I'm willing to bet they'd go with Mike.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
i dislike anyone who gets on the radio and talks out of their a$$ for money. but thats just my opinion....
I'd do it in a second if it meant food on the table. Should he do it for free? Not like he can show you what he is feeling...

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
i dislike anyone who gets on the radio and talks out of their a$$ for money. but thats just my opinion....
I'd do it in a second if it meant food on the table. Should he do it for free? Not like he can show you what he is feeling...
Lots of people do it for free and just have regular jobs. Why would that be so hrd for him?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Lots of people do it for free and just have regular jobs. Why would that be so hrd for him?
Maybe it's all he wants to do, it is his hobby and he gets paid for it. Like how a ton of people get paid to play video games, I on the other hand have a regular job but if I wanted to I could review games for companies and just get free stuff like shirts and such.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Maybe it's all he wants to do, it is his hobby and he gets paid for it. Like how a ton of people get paid to play video games, I on the other hand have a regular job but if I wanted to I could review games for companies and just get free stuff like shirts and such.
So it's okay to get paid for being a douch nozzle because it's your hobby?

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
It is America, he isn't the only "douche nozzle" on the airwaves.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
I'll agree to that. eff em all.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yeah look at Bill Maher, I cant stand that POS.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Yeah look at Bill Maher, I cant stand that POS.
I cant help it but I think he is funny as hell.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.