Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1974 Romanian Trainer M1969 .22lr

1978 Romanian Trainer M1969 .22lr bushnell 3-12x32 scope single shot bolt action 5rd magazine

1972 Yugoslavian 59/66 SKS semi-automatic 7.62x39 4x40 sks mount range reticle scope 10rd fixed magazine, bolt buffer

2006 Romanian WASR-10 AK-47 semi-automatic 7.62x39 3-30rd magazines slant brake front pistol grip military stock wood and side folder composite butt stock birdcage flash hider, 10 rd magazine, bolt buffer, G2 tapco trigger

Eastern Bloc Family Photo

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice collection you got going there.

I have never seen an AK with a wooden front pistol grip like that before. Very interesting...

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Very nice. I'd like to get a .22 trainer like that.

Nice collection you got going there.

I have never seen an AK with a wooden front pistol grip like that before. Very interesting...
Here's the Romy G I built from a parts kit:

It's not as pretty as mjpatrick's...

as a matter of fact, it's not really even finished. I need to put some type of protective coat on the receiver.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Hey milsurpdave :D did you use one of your Tapco flats, and compliance packages for that build? (shameless plug for milsurpstuff) It looks good! I'll be ordering probably 2 packages from you probably this coming week.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Dang, I was hoping you could give me a first hand opinion on the Tapco flats. Where did you get your kit from?

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Dang, I was hoping you could give me a first hand opinion on the Tapco flats. Where did you get your kit from?
I bought the kit last winter off a guy on FALFiles for $88, if I remember correctly. It's all matching and it is most funnest gun I have after my 995.:D

mjpatrick-

I apologize, I hijacked the heck out of your thread.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I didn't have "wood" before, but I damn sure do now!! :shock: :shock: :shock: What beautiful guns!

I need a second job....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Those are some sweet looking rifles you've got there! :D

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Globemaster, that K31 is almost more than I can take. I am still waiting on Legal here at Holloman to get back to me on the legalities of my C&R license before I fill out the paperwork to get it started.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I sure as hell got wood now...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just love the Mil-Surps; they are readily available and are quite reasonably priced and for the most part are cheap to shoot depending on the caliber of choice.

BTW: how long was this site down? it’s been awhile since I was here last … I had to re-register and everything! Oh well I’m glad to be back on.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
It was only down for a couple of days, but we had to build a new forum as we still don't know what happened to the other one. We may have been hacked, or we may have been deleted by Forumer.com, we don't know. They aren't forthcoming with any answers so we may never know.

Wooden stripper clips for the K31? I never knew they had those.... Wow!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts