Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

MilSurpStuff.com October Clearance Sale

3K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  elguapo 
#1 ·
I have a little more inventory than I'd like at the moment, so until Wednesday, Oct. 24, I will give you (members here) 10% off the total order.

Just PM me and I'll send you a discount code for 10% off.

For those of you who have already purchased this month, I know what you're thinking. That %*&^*^@ waited until after I ordered to screw me. Not so, if you already made a purchase in October, just PM me and I'll send you a code you can use later. :)

#2 ·
Benny, you FREAKIN' ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else think so?

#5 ·
#9 ·
benny you .. are.. the... MAN!

now i can get paid AND buy the stuff from you that i want!.. d00d you dont even know..awesome.

10% doesnt sound like alot to some.. but when you plan on buying some $100+ worth of stuff.. $10+ is gas money my friends.. and better to pay benny than some guy i dont know.

#13 ·
benny you .. are.. the... MAN!

now i can get paid AND buy the stuff from you that i want!.. d00d you dont even know..awesome.

10% doesnt sound like alot to some.. but when you plan on buying some $100+ worth of stuff.. $10+ is gas money my friends.. and better to pay benny than some guy i dont know.
Plus my prices are already low. :wink:

PM returned.

#16 ·
Just incase this has not been mentioned more than 10-20 times.

Greased lightening fast delivery, And cheapest price on shipping charge.

Made order on weekend and recieved wednesday.

Also exactly what was discribed. No cheap nock off.

A+ and slapp on the hynnie.

#20 ·
In this world of "Customer No Service" benny is one of the best. Thanks for all you do for us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.