Minuteman Project

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hermitt, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Have you seen this yet?

'MINUTEMAN PROJECT' REBOOTS, RECRUITS VOLUNTEERS TO PATROL U.S.-MEXICO BORDER

[​IMG]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...cruits-Volunteers-to-Patrol-U-S-Mexico-Border

2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Well it's about damn time we got some assistance. I've spent countless hours patrolling the border while heavily armed. Even though I'm sure there's plenty of us taking up the cause, it's such a large border that I often feel like the only one out there. And you would be shocked at how many Americans treat me like some kind of nut. Hurling insults, throwing trash at me and going so far as calling the police on me. Just for trying to protect those ungratefuls from the invading hoards. I'll admit. There are times I feel like it's a lost cause and I should just give up and go home. And then it happens. I have to draw down on a car load of filthy illegals and send them back from whence they came. Then it hits me just how much good I'm doing. So I will continue on with my diligence. No matter how many Canadians I piss off.

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Lol....... Give em the "take off you nobs!"

4. papataylor

papataylor Member

I hope you atleast confiscate their delicious bacon.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum