Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 9mm C9 pistol and noticed that the slide holder pin is not there. I am trying to contact the hi-point service but I can only find a web form to send back with the gun. I am trying to see if they can send me the pin instead. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

·
907 Posts
i've read severeal times of people just calling hi-opint and requesting replacement parts to be sent to there house (even missing parts they didnt get with a used gun they purchased. i believe they were missing the ghost site) the number is 419-747-9444 they should have no problem sendig you the pin/

·
907 Posts
oh and you called it a "slide holder pin" on there parts list for the c9 its called the "slide retainer pin". u were close but calling it what they call it when you call them should make the process easier.

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
Blazinworm is right( I didn't check the number he listed) call them and tell them what your missing and they will send it to you free.

·
907 Posts
the number i listed is off the paperwork that came with my c9. i think the number listed on there website is different but either one should be able to direct youto the right person

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Hi points guns are manufactured at different facilities. Go to Hi Points main website and hit Contact Us. For each gun, they will list the number to call and they will ship you out a pin for free. I have gotten parts for free just like many on here. Yu may want to get the Hi Point punches for $13 that I got when getting parts. Not necessary, but it's what they now use and I like them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Missing slide retainer pin

I am sorry to have made this mistake. The slide retainer pin was not missing. I did not know that the 'pin' is actually a hollow cylinder. When I saw through it I thought there was no pin. But looking closely I discovered the pin was there. My apologies to Hi-point and thanks to everyone who answered my query. If there is a way to delete this thread, someone please do it. I will 'report' it and see if that works.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
That is too funny

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
No worrys, we are all on here to learn from each other's experiences. Some of the posters are real good gunsmiths. Some of us are like me and new, but love our hi points. Welcome and don't worry. I've been there many times, but that's how you lean from people with more experience. I always thought the dumbest question is the one nobody every bothered to ask! Pretty sure how people respond to my comments on here, it's the same feeling.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Hi points guns are manufactured at different facilities. Go to Hi Points main website and hit Contact Us. For each gun, they will list the number to call and they will ship you out a pin for free. I have gotten parts for free just like many on here. Yu may want to get the Hi Point punches for $13 that I got when getting parts. Not necessary, but it's what they now use and I like them.
Where did you get the punch set?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts