Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt sure where to put this but Isnt MKS Supply the parent company for Hi Point?...if it is then i found something interesting while looking at gun sites today a company Chiappa Firearms Ltd is also owned by MKS supply and they have some interesting looking pistols...i especially like the .22lr 1911's...if i am wrong please correct me...if i'm correct i wonder if they have the same lifetime warranty as our beloved Hi Points do.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
them chiappa guns seem to be ltalian made??

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I wasn't sure where to put this but Isn't MKS Supply the parent company for Hi Point?...if it is then i found something interesting while looking at gun sites today a company Chiappa Firearms Ltd is also owned by MKS supply and they have some interesting looking pistols...i especially like the .22lr 1911's...if i am wrong please correct me...if I'm correct i wonder if they have the same lifetime warranty as our beloved Hi Points do.
Actually MKS is the wholesaler for Hi Point HP makes em and MKS sells em MKS also is a wholesaler for other weapon manufacturers as well. As for the warranty EACH manufacturer has their own warranty [IF any] MKS has nothing to do with the warranty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.