Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a backorder from HP and they gave me a new tee shirt for my trouble and on the back is the picture of the "NEW 995TS Carbine" It has the new stock on it!!

Looks like I'm gonna have to have that stock...Dang...sure hate to do it, I'm low on dough, but when it's out I just gotta do it!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bs: :postpics: :bs:
Use your imagination....picture the new stock on the back of a damn tee shirt!
It looks just like the prototype that has been shown on this site already!

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
He should have known we would want pics of it.

HEY, get some rechargeable batteries. Eliminate the problem of dead batteries & Go Green at the same time!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He should have known we would want pics of it.

HEY, get some rechargeable batteries. Eliminate the problem of dead batteries & Go Green at the same time!!
I found mine and they're charging!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
129 Posts
OK...tell me how to upload a file on here!!
Dude,

There is a sticky on the main page that explains how to do that......................

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, here's a pic of the back of the Teeshirt that I got from HP. Sorry if it's kinda blurry!!!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
YAY :yay!: :yay!: :yay!: thats what we love to see :yay!: :yay!:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just hope they make it where you can take off that front sight completely and not have to put on a retainer ring. I have to use a scope because of my eyes and I hate the stub up front!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I just hope they make it where you can take off that front sight completely and not have to put on a retainer ring. I have to use a scope because of my eyes and I hate the stub up front!
I highly doubt they're re-designing the 995. Probably just slapping it into a new wrapper and giving it a new, exciting name to go along. My guess is that the sight system will stay exactly the way it is.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I highly doubt they're re-designing the 995. Probably just slapping it into a new wrapper and giving it a new, exciting name to go along. My guess is that the sight system will stay exactly the way it is.
+1 That is true i do believe all of the pictures i have seen are the same exact gun just with a new shell

http://amfoster.com/images/Guns/new20stock1.jpg

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna have to have that stock...Dang...sure hate to do it, I'm low on dough, but when it's out I just gotta do it!!!!
I know the feeling.

Father's Day? (June 21) or my b'day (last day of August)?

I've been waiting a lot less longer than the old timers on this board, so I can undrstand their "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude! I just hope the wait is because of the desire to manufacture it right....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.