Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have downloaded just about everything I can about that game, and damn it, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

You guys are gonna get your asses PWNED!

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
BULL SH....!!!

SO I went to that store where I had my copy pre-ordered. (the store is closing) They wouldn't give me my money back... just store credit.. but their HQ told them they had to ship back any game that was released in the last 15 months... So their game selection was <explicative>. They didn't have any controllers are anything.. major suck!!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I wouldve demanded to speak to their boss, no way in heck id be leaving without whatever money I put down. You didnt buy and return something so thats bs, theyre just trying to keep all the money they can.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
BULL SH....!!!

SO I went to that store where I had my copy pre-ordered. (the store is closing) They wouldn't give me my money back... just store credit.. but their HQ told them they had to ship back any game that was released in the last 15 months... So their game selection was <explicative>. They didn't have any controllers are anything.. major suck!!
Quick question: What store did you pre-order through?

I use gamestop for pretty much all my gaming needs. I've pre-ordered a number of times with them and had to cancel them a number of times as well. I've always been given my money back.

So if you don't use gamestop, use them. If you did use them... I would go back in and tear somebody a new one till you got your cash back.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
I will still own you. Strap you and Kahzrei to my M4 Carbine and lets ride. At least with this game, the playing field will be a little bit evened out, experience wise.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
It was game crazy.. I traded in my World at War for a pre-order of MW2... they put it as store credit instead of cash, because you get more for store credit. I was putting it all towards the pre-order so I didn't really care at the time. If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have done it at all.. so now I am just gonna wait till Day of release.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Back to topic of discussion. The trailers enough are enough to get me seriously miffed. I mean I am REALLY excited.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Game Crazy sucks monkey butt!!!!!! I hate that store!!!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If it's not Game Stop, I don't go in, PERIOD! All other game stores just suck IMHO. I will sometimes buy games from Wal-Mart, as game store prices and Wal-Mart are basically the same.

I just want to play that damn game. If looks are decieving, and the game sucks, I am going to be seriously miffed.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Probably so. It's also going to have more guns, newer guns and some really cool new stuff. I just don't get the idea behind the heartbeat monitors on the guns in the game play trailers. WTF is up with that?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Me either, but it's kinda weird.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LOL, ok. I guess we're all entitled to our opinions.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
definately a heartbeat monitor...

Mission in the game.

I buy alot of my games at sears.. since the wife works there I get 10%off.. and Rarely do people buy games there, so they drop in price QUICK!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts