Mom sues school district over son’s arrest for NRA t-shirt

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by lklawson, May 13, 2015.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Mom sues school district over son’s arrest for NRA t-shirt

My favorite line:

“If a teacher is telling you to do something wrong, I don’t think you should follow it,” he told the AP shortly after Marcum’s arrest. “But I also don’t think you need to do it in a disrespectful way.”​

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

2. Back2School

Back2School Member

You know what is really ironic about this? I remember when the left claimed they were always about free speech, personal freedoms, etc and that they were the warriors for social change to allow minorities a voice against the oppressive majority. Now, they are the oppressive force monitoring everyone else speech and thoughts. Going back in the day, despite the rhetoric of the the news, which claimed it was Christain conservatives who wanted to outlaw and censor books music, etc, it was really the lefts establishment. The washington wives - like Tipper Gore and not the Evangelicals they always claimed were behind it.

[​IMG]

F! the PMRC and Tipper Gore :)

3. ekim

ekim Member

What would they say if it was for gay rights, women's right to breast feed where ever, black power or god forbide a well endowed female that wore a tight blouse/sweeter. Could any of those be a disruption at school?

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    That one has disrupted me once or twice in my school days.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Already happening..... Look into the ACLU jumping all up to represent some kids who got suspended for using their phones to harass two boys for wearing Chick-Fil-A shirts, on a day where it was suggested colorful shirts be worn to support the LGBT movement...