Moment of truth (TV show)

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Jones, Jan 23, 2008.

1. neothespian

neothespian Member

Ugh. I refuse to watch that ****. We've gone beyond exploitation and simply manufacturing "reality" and the abuse of those stupid enough to be a party to this.

2. Amen to that Neo!!!! I will watch the snow on a blank channel first.

3. HEY! That snow on the blank channels was my favorite thing to watch when I was like 2. And I could twist the knobs and make it change color. THat was REAL interactive tv. So don't refer to it as ust an escape from crap! :p

4. It's because of the writer's strike. I would like to see Hitlary and Obuma on that show.

5. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

I'm one here that thinks it will have some very funny moments.

Well I will keep it clean and stop at that but all the variables of the little white lies comming out infront of the spouse. Ya it will most likely be a big hit.

When I say funny moments I mean highlight real.

6. I know that shows like this are destroying our society, but I have to admit I watched and found it quite funny. It went a little to slow though should have got more questions in.

7. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

Yet more proof that americans are stupid enough to humiliate themselves and destroy thier lives if large amounts of money are involved.

SW

8. You think only Americans would do this huh? lol. Money talks to almost everyone buddy. Regardless of country of origin.

9. the website says the show is being produced in multiple countries..... so it's not just us who sell our souls. Guess that's why there's churches in every country too!

10. Thought it was pretty funny what people are willing to do for money.

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Important thing to remember, Everyone, I mean EVERYONE has a price. Everyone can be bought. It doesn't have to be money, goods, or services, but it can be all 3. Some people are cheaper than others, some are too expensive for a normal person to buy, but everyone has a price... Sometimes when one is desperate, the price falls dramaticly. That's why i'm a fan of the word/number "Zero" ... It can never be bought, never be sold.

Chew on that.

Neo, rebuttle?