Moms demand action again

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by perotter, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Moms demand some action at out in their full force again after these latest shooting. They made the news at a mall in Denver for the gathering. It looks like there were 2 or 3 of them that still haven't been satisfied and want to take away guns if they don't get a little action.

So if there are any members here that live around Denver, are incline to do so and have a little time on their hands, you might want to satisfy these women by giving the action they need.

Doing this has seemed to be working as these events are getting smaller and even when Bloomburg pays their travel expense the women seem to get enough action while traveling to skip the event.

kdvr.com/2015/07/24/moms-demand-action-hold-rally-in-denver-aimed-at-stricter-gun-control/

2. Jennifer Hope said, "We need to feel safe..." Lots better than being safe, isn't it? If we value our rights, we have to be more vocal than these dupes.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I gave the organizer in Indy some "Mole Action" and she settled right down! :D

Damn near sidelined the whole outfit :rofl:

4. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You gave her herpes

5. undeRGRound

INDY
    Shannon Watts has Herpes? She should have told me! :eek:

6. I duckduckgoed it and found nothing about her having Herpes. I think we all need to start asking this question in other forums, etc.

If it can't be verified in the next few months, you might want to ask snoopes.

7. histed

histed Supporting Member

And the thread drift begins - very quickly! :D
    :ranton: I saw these ... ladies... on the news this AM. Guess what always gets my motor running is the constant harping about GUN violence and GUN deaths. Ifen I ain't totally mistook, day be mo chilins kilt due to texitin while drivin than day be gun related deaths - by a jug full - but where's the outrage? GUN violence - so its OK to beat the livin shyte outa people ot stab them or us a bloody flamethrower - just don't commit an act of GUN violence. I apolgize for the rant, but I ain't sorry. Pardon me while go puke :rantoff:

8. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

According to legend Mole was sober NOT and lonely. So he attended protest thinking it was pro gun. He wowed her and took her on a rock pile she got the never ending gift and he got warts to complete his collection.

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    Who'd have thought she had genital warts AND Herpes???
    Not exactly "ugly" but not all that great on a rock pile, either... ;)

Attached Files: