More Call to Arms

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by sarahsmom, Jan 15, 2016.

1. duster066

duster066 Supporting Member

It's the only reason I carry. I have encouraged my kids to do so as well. One has licensed and gunned up.

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

4 years ago, I did not have a CCW.
    4 years ago I owned about 4 guns, had owned 2 of them for over 30 years.
    Now I can't count them all, on with my fingers & toes.
    I didn't really need a LEO to tell me to "gun up".
    My Dad is a retired crime scene investigator. He has always told me that cops spend 80% of their training time learning how to solve crimes, instead of preventing crimes

3. MadJack

MadJack Supporting Member

I read through the article. In the home invasion the Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd spoke of. Through a bit of quick research, I found the BG killed was a former client of mine. No surprise there, I was expecting him to return sooner.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  4. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

It's gonna take a whole bunch of sheriffs willing to walk tall and carry a big stick to get it done. I'd certainly be in their corner. ;)

5. MadJack

MadJack Supporting Member

To the best of my knowledge, this actually started on December 3, 2015 with Ulster County (NY) Sheriff, Paul Van Blarcum's FB post, after the San Bernardeno attack.

Many other counties in New York have followed suite, including Sullivan County Sheriff, Michael Schiff; Lewis County Sheriff, Mike Carpinelli; Putnam County Sheriff, Donald Smith; Orange County Sheriff, Carl DuBois; Washington County Sheriff, Jeff Murphy; Fulton County Sheriff, Thomas J Lorey; Chenango County Sheriff, Ernest Curring Jr.; Delaware County Sheriff, Thomas Mills; Albany County Sheriff, Craig Apple; Onondaga County Sheriff, Gene Conway; Wayne County Sheriff, Barry Virts; Chautauqua County Sheriff, Joseph Gerace; Livingston County Sheriff, Thomas Dougherty; Steuben County Sheriff, David Cole and Allegany County Sheriff, Ricky Whitney.

On December 7, 2015, Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey made this video:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yI1_XfZbQs[/ame]

Marion County (FL) Sheriff, Chris Blair jumped on board December 8, 2015 with this FB Post with Video.

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Great to see even MORE County Sheriffs doing their Job WELL!

7. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

8. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Course, they most likely don't mean they want armed Moles burrowing around. :D