Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RICH DAD, POOR DAD....

I like this guy, he's a straight shooter, he loves silver and gold, like a true Prepster!

He discusses the FTX Collapse, RK is a BITCOIN guy, but tells how the FTX collapse used HFT or high frequency trading to pump up their FTT Exchange Token Prices, and bilk the Investors who were Joe the Plumber, basically

Premium Member
They "implied" he lost $650,000,000
He "lost" $650,000,000?
Or, he invested 1,000,000 which grew to $650,000,000 and then lost the gain?
Either way, he gets no sympathy from me; the guy could prolly buy a small country with his earnings.

Reactions: undeRGRound

Premium Member
He "lost" $650,000,000?
Or, he invested 1,000,000 which grew to $650,000,000 and then lost the gain?
Either way, he gets no sympathy from me; the guy could prolly buy a small country with his earnings.
Mole is to busy having the wool pulled over his eyes.
$650M was the total net worth, pre-crypto, of Brady and Gisele COMBINED.
$250M for Tom, $400M for Giselle.

Mole is rolling around in some Twitter bullshit because the actual numbers haven't been released yet.

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They "implied" he lost $650,000,000
It was a clickbait article,
"IMPLIED"
Notice I used quotes. I kinda doubt Brady lost his own money anyway, it was likely monies paid as salary and left in the exchange to "grow".

Notice I used quotes again...
Lots of startups like to "pay" people in the currency they work on. This is usually the biggest drain on a new coin, employees cashing out and constantly lowering the price of the coin. Kinda sucks

Premium Member
I guess Tom Brady had a gigantic wad of cash in the FTX 馃
It was a clickbait article,
"IMPLIED"
Notice I used quotes. I kinda doubt Brady lost his own money anyway, it was likely monies paid as salary and left in the exchange to "grow".

Notice I used quotes again...
Lots of startups like to "pay" people in the currency they work on. This is usually the biggest drain on a new coin, employees cashing out and constantly lowering the price of the coin. Kinda sucks
Nah. You swallowed that shit like a $20 ho staring at a $100 bill...

Premium Member
I wonder if anything will happen to the scam artist Sam Bankman-Fried? He gave a lot of money to the District of Columbia swamp creatures so I think they are not interested in doing anything to prosecute him.

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder if anything will happen to the scam artist Sam Bankman-Fried? He gave a lot of money to the District of Columbia swamp creatures so I think they are not interested in doing anything to prosecute him.
He gave his all to the crats. One of the partners gave about 90% less to the repubics.

Either one or both of Fried's parents is close to the party...

Premium Member
He gave his all to the crats. One of the partners gave about 90% less to the repubics.

Either one or both of Fried's parents is close to the party...
He gave several hundred million to the Bahamian government too...

• Wow

Premium Member
Bernie Madoff stole more than Sam Bankman-Fried I believe. I read the estimated theft in Bernie's Ponzi scheme was $64,800,000,000 in United States dollars.

Premium Member
Bernie Madoff stole more than Sam Bankman-Fried I believe. I read the estimated theft in Bernie's Ponzi scheme was $64,800,000,000 in United States dollars.
Over how many years though? I heard he did $64.8B over 20 years. Nothing to sneeze at but.

This kid did $32B in less than 3 years and there's still $3.7B missing?

Premium Member
Over how many years though? I heard he did $64.8 billion over 20 years. Nothing to sneeze at but. This kid did $32 billion in less than 3 years and there's still $3.7 billion missing?
Sam Bankman-Fried does not seem charismatic or really intelligent. How did so many people fall for his huge money scam?

Edit: I think it was just a lot of hype and greed around crypto currencies and too many were interested in a get rich quick schemes.

Premium Member
Sam Bankman-Fried does not seem charismatic or really intelligent. How did so many people fall for his huge money scam?
You don't have to be able to sell ice to an Inuit anymore. All you need to be is a nerd with a digital wallet and your own crypto.

• Love

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He gave several hundred million to the Bahamian government too...
might make the extradition a bit more difficult
Bahama Mammas will get something outta the Brandon Administration if they play their cards right?

Edit: I think it was just a lot of hype and greed around crypto currencies and too many were interested in a get rich quick schemes.
FTX was offering obscene rates of return on their DeFi offerings. DeFi can go WAAAAY higher than anything out there, and SAFELY, but once you open the liquidity pools to the public, the rates of return plummet. FTX didn't adjust downwards, didn't limit participation and then used high frequency trading to fluff up their FTT and when people started taking the profits of FTT, it collapsed quicker than normal and spooked too many too fast, VOILA, new fangled digital version of a bank run. Highly Simplified, but U catch the drift.

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow @RACHGIER I hope this is not true, but it's also a pretty old rumor...

Certainly they didn't BET THE FARM. But I'd hate to see a substantial portion of anyone's wealth evaporate like the FTX debacle. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Attachments

Premium Member
Wow @RACHGIER I hope this is not true, but it's also a pretty old rumor...

Certainly they didn't BET THE FARM. But I'd hate to see a substantial portion of anyone's wealth evaporate like the FTX debacle. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔
That's the rumor that got re-lit. I know you know that the definition of net worth is all assets - all liabilities. That means their properties, houses, cars, jewelry, cash, stocks, bonds, etc. ALL of it. You're telling me you actually think they leveraged their entire networth in to a company that offered to pay them in crypto and stock to endorse the exchange? We know for a fact they bought in for some amount, that is still undisclosed, that doesn't have either of them concerned considering she just bought the $12M mansion next door to his for co-parenting the kids better.

I even pointed out that it was an old rumor being revived in Twitter. You're not a dumb guy, don't fall for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts