Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know I like to peruse GB looking for deals. I ran across a dealer that had several new and used HPs. You would think if you are going to deal in them , you would want to atleast speak favorable in the description. I found this idiot with the following in the description.
"It's a cheap gun. NOT something you would want to "bet your life" on. But fun for plinking. Similar to the Bryco models. They are junk. It's ok for a "Saturday Night Special" ." MKS should not even sell to these types of A-holes. If I am selling anything I am going to be honest about it. But I will also speak favorable about the item. Who wants to buy something with a description stating it is junk when it is a new gun? Man this crap really makes me mad. How many of you would buy any brand weapon if you had read the above description written for it? I sure as hell would loose interest in a Colt Python with a description like that.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It is amazing to me the attitudes of some of the people that deal in "junk" guns. I agree if you are going to deal in them and take peoples money, at the very least be neutral on the subject if you can't be positive.

Look at this way, the more people that look at Hi-Points like the more of them there are for us.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Core that is true but it also hurts the sales to others who would like them if these jerks didn't bad mouth them like that. The ones who would try them don't because of a dealer calling them junk. They depend on & trust dealers to steer them the right way on buying a gun.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
How about an X-Files twist?

"Hi Point! The truth is out there."

·
Registered
825 Posts
Idiots. I refuse to deal with these type of arrogant pr**ks!

Here is a slogan. "Hi-Point. Break into my house and find out if it works!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ran into a sales person who referred to Hi Points as a "Junk", my reply was keep telling people that......leaves more for me!

I bought the last two that they had, took them to the range with my buddies and both of them called the same dealer and ordered one.

I have a problem with a dealer bad mouthing a product that they sell. Maybe we should start posting store names here.

Yes, I am now a devoted Hi Point fan, 45, 40, 9, and 380, guess my next one will be a C9.

I like the t-shirt idea.....Think a Hi Point is junk, Break in here and you can tell EMS that you were shot by a piece of junk.

Police Report: The guy broke into a house and died by junk :twisted:

Autopsy Result: Death by junk :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.