Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here ya go. I figured these would help to get your blood pumpin. These were all taken between the last 4 months.

Tonka....

I cant wait to go after these guys next year.

Take your pick.....

young one

snow will be here soon....

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Bob, you're a great guy, but damn it I don't know how much more my old ticker can handle. I am so excited right now it's not even close to funny.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
Man, that's cool.

I'm trying to talk the family into making the move. So far out jobs are holding on but if it gets any thinner around here something going to have to give.

·
Registered
127 Posts
some ranger rick's t-rex thumpers would work wonders on any of those... I am guessing you know who I am talking about?

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Just looking at the pics is awesome. I can't wait to get there.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Great thing is these were all taken on the side of the road. Imagine what you can see if you venture in to the true Alaskan wilderness. I am planning a 2 week walk-about next fall. If only i new how to work my wife's camera i would go out and take some pics of the norther lights. They are by far my favorite thing about being up here.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Ugh, I SO want to take a trip to Alaska....waitaminute.....I have the camper....have the truck....what's stopping me? :D Time to put in for some vacation!

Oh yeah, BTW, I got a camper for my truck. $200 and it's in pretty good shape. Ready for hunting now! 8)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I'll either meet you up there, or see you on the road. Safe travels! LOL!

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scary thing is a lot of folks come here to visit and forget to leave....lol.....200 for a camper man you get the lucky dog of the day award!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I just showed this to my Dad and he was amazed. I can't wait to get there Bob, I really can't.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant wiat to have ya here. Lord knows we could use a few more shooters round these parts........

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, I could sure use some help to get a load worked up for my 7mm Mag. I can't seem to find the time. Maybe a weekend when you're not busy we can get together with Jag and some of the other Alaskans up there and get a HP shoot going.

We'll have fun, let there be no doubt.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah been thinking bout that. I dont know if we would wnat to do it near anchorage or near Fairbanks. There is a great outdoor range here, but it would be spring before we could get together. A day of grilling and shooting to break in summer might be just what the doc ordered. Guess i need to start loading more ammo now...lol..I have two new 995's waiting to be broken in. Maybe i will save em for that occasion......

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Dude, after the ice breaks, the days get long and the sun is up for 23 1/2 hours a day.... sounds like a picture perfect time to have the 1st Annual HPFF Alaskan meet-n-shoot. I can't wait.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds Great!! I bring the meat!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.