Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got up early this morning and was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying my cup of coffee when I sensed something behind me. I turned around and saw what I perceived to be my granddaughter in her white thermal pajamas standing in the den at the entry to the kitchen. She immediately ran away. I called out to her that she could come into the kitchen and I would fix her something to eat.

When she did not come back I got up and went to her room. She was asleep in her bed wearing her pink and purple princess pajamas.

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
Our minds have more capabilities than we use. The day my dad died I had a nightmare of a semi hitting me head on. Happened at 8:30AM(night owl, I got to bed at 4AM that morning...) because I remember looking at the clock. That was when my dad died after his heart burst and he hit a semi head on... I still get that dream pop up now and then, fading as time moves on... was there a connection between us last second? I was really close to dad, we spent thousands of hours together fishing, working on the cars we raced etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun
1 - 4 of 4 Posts