Mosin great sound

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ari, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Ari

Ari Guest

Short video great sound

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3KxUUdNasU&feature=related[/ame]

2. neothespian

neothespian Member

And just think: That's the last sound that a Nazi would hear on this Earth.

I still want to find the one vid (can't remember where I saw it) where a kid is shouldering up his weapon at a range, and when he fires it all the other shooters either jump or duck down!

3. Funny you say that Neo.... When I was at the range this weekend there were some "thugs" shooting a Glock "Gangsta Style" (see pic). When I shot the first round off from my Mosin two of the three of them according to my Fiancee ducked down like they were under fire ! LOL I guess it sure will scare the $hit outta someone that isn't expecting it.

[​IMG]

Heres the video I am talkin about... Although you can't see the "thugs" you can here there rapid fire..(they had no targets to shoot at either). My Fiancees comment says it all.... LOL :twisted:

[​IMG]

4. Ari

Ari Guest

Well that was not to rapid fire...

5. Ari

Ari Guest

That is the rapid fire I was talking about :lol:

6. I'm a schmuck...... "Well that was not to rapid fire" I deffinetly did not read the "to" portion of your comment. Yea I guess it wasn't extreme rapid fire. It was freggin hilarious though to see these guys actually holding the pistol sideways, and shooting into the dirt.

7. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Yea, I have to agree that was some week rapid fire on there part.

8. wow lol that was load even just over speakers

9. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

haha a good ol russian cannon.